TRAINED, MOTIVATED EMPLOYEES
Our primary commitment: customer service
What is this commitment to customer service based on?
• Listening attentively to our colleagues who can express their ideas directly to Michel Sarrat, thanks to the company’s social network,
• Active participation for the improvement of life within the company via the VISION approach and theparticipatory innovation,
• Autonomy permitted so that each person can act efficiently, with discernment and rapidly, for the benefit of his customers (+ link to the blog article / AGT)
• Support based on guidance and instruction thanks to the implementation of a system of trade tutors and training as soon as an employee is hired,
• Participative management for the benefit of the customer and teams,
• Profit-sharing in the company’s profits,
• Capital open to employees, and implementation of an employees’ savings scheme
• Personalised salary taking into account the reality of work accomplished.
• Participative management
Each subsidiary of GT Location has a workforce of a maximum of 100 to 200 drivers, with a central operations group. It is structured with the manager at its centre.
The coordinator of the team is a key element of this structure. He is the connection between the site and the customer and he is the management representative for the drivers.
• The Institute, training centre
Our drivers’ training is ensured by our certified training centre: the GT Institute. It meets all the requirements of our subsidiaries for obligatory training (Mandatory Continuing Professional Education, driving authorisation.) or development of skills (environmentally-friendly driving techniques, movement and positions, prevention).
Our certified training centre, GT Institute, can also work within your company to find solutions to resolve your training problems. It also provides an adapted solution to the specific needs of the activity of our customers by purchasing training modules from other organisations (ADR – Carriage of Dangerous Goods, CACES – Certificate of Aptitude in Safe Driving…).
These tutors are responsible for the induction and handover of know-how linked to the activity of each one of our customers. To do this, they base their instructions on the GT Location trade booklet, Location booklet personalised for each customer’s business activity.
GT Location has decided to strengthen the interdisciplinary role of the training and prevention services by creating a new post within each subsidiary: Prevention Tutor.
Involved with the daily life of the site at the customer’s service, the Subsidiary Prevention Tutor is a genuine partner of the teams he accompanies to guarantee the security and well-being of everyone in each of our various trades.
The driving school
In 1987, GT Location established an initial training course with the Driver’s School.
• THE GT Management School
The GT Management School ensures our managers’ progress in acquiring skills. A specific programme lasting one year was designed for men and women who aspire to manage a team.
It enables them to acquire the basics of management, information about the site and management in general, whilst providing them with general knowledge too.
Each manager can also benefit from an individual training programme, after needs have been stated, in order to make progress in carrying out his or her job. The training catalogue of the GT Management School lists training courses in management and team coordination, communication and personal development, I.T. and technology. All the courses are presented by in-company training staff.
The GT Management School also enables GT Location to reinforce its corporate culture, to enable its employees to develop their skills with the aim of ensuring quality of service for our customers.